At seemingly long last, the weekend is here. I enjoyed Saturdays as a kid because it meant cartoons, shopping trips with my grandmother, time with friends and video games. Now after having a full week at work and tons of meetings and what not, I’m ready to have me time to rec cop. Tommorrow I have church and afterwards I’m volunteering for “Rise and Shine”. I plan on utilizing my day with the following;
- Cover Letter for amazing job being offered ❤ X10
- Working on Education notebook
- Making Mocha Cupcakes
- Grocery shopping-taters, baking stuff, almond milk
- Finish my list of summer goals
- Birthday Present/card for best guy friend
- Video Gaming-I really need to meet a new game in the near future
- Cleaning-bathroom and vacuuming
- Working out/walking/yoga
The older I get the more nostalgic I feel about my childhood and teenage years. I miss sleepovers with friends, playing tons of video games, yard sailing with my grandmother, not having to pay bills, watching good cartoons on Saturday mornings and the list goes on. I have an unquenchable desire to replay Final Fantasy VII and it will happen at some point. I just need to beat these other games I’ve started first.
On a side note, for those of us who grew up with Toonami, its coming back!!! Growing up, I remember doing my homework while watching Toonami in the afternoons after school and before dinner. Too bad I don’t have cable anymore (nor have in 5 years).